GameBros.

Hey guys,<br /><br />You all probably know that in the Bullshit thread I had mentioned that I had started a show on YouTube called GameBros.  I wanted to start a thread up and post my latest video so I could get your guys honest opinions and maybe some suggestions to make it better.  All feedback is GREATLY appreciated.<br /><br />Thanks.<br /><br />GameBros. - SeaQuest DSV Part 1: Dick Ship

Comments

• Hah, I never knew there was a Seaquest game.  I vaguely remember the show, I saw a few episodes of it.  I think it was meant to be like Knightrider and Airwolf, accept it was a submarine rather than a helicopter or car.  I heard you mention Darwin ....is that the dolphin?  I think there was a talking dolphin on the show.
  • Here's another recent episode,<br /><br />GameBros. - Risky Woods Part 1: Fucking Simon
  • Will you be doing any Amiga games? Or just console?
  • Ah yes, the highlight of the weekend. Settle down in front of the computer screen, watch the season finale of Hanibal, and then unwind a bit by watching Game Bros..
  • on 1371667021:
    <br />Will you be doing any Amiga games? Or just console?<br />
    <br /><br />Honestly if I ever get my hands on an Amiga I would love to.  I also take any sort of game donations that you want to see played and of course your name will be featured in the episode!!!
  • on 1371956131:
    <br />Ah yes, the highlight of the weekend. Settle down in front of the computer screen, watch the season finale of Hanibal, and then unwind a bit by watching Game Bros..<br />
    <br /><br />:)
  • Just finished watching all of the Heavy Barrel episodes. Never owned the NES game as a kid, but I had the Tiger Electronics hand held, which was my favorite Tiget hand held... and wasn't much like it's NES counterpart. ANywho, watching you guys play it reminded of a similar game o nthe Genesis that I really liked, and actually beat solo long long ago.<br /><br />Genesis<br />Thunder Fox<br /><br />Definitely recommending it.
  • Bad Dudes Part 2!<br /><br />http://youtu.be/BdF7BiIaJD4<br /><br />
  • WWF WrestleMania<br /><br />http://youtu.be/mY9DIG_OzfQ
  • Terminator 2: Judgment Day for GameBoy please!!!!!! It's one of those classic  :censor:  :lol:
  • on 1374797034:
    <br />Terminator 2: Judgment Day for GameBoy please!!!!!! It's one of those classic  :censor:  :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Don't have that one yet but we are always taking game donations!
  • Two weeks later.... wondering if they'll give Tournament Mode a try.
  • on 1376104438:
    <br />Two weeks later.... wondering if they'll give Tournament Mode a try.<br />
    <br /><br />NEVER!!!!!
  • is this like a "let's play" thing
  • on 1376989801:
    <br /> is this like a "let's play" thing<br />
    <br /><br />Yes its one of "Those". I know I know, it seems pretty played out at this point.  I started to do this with a  friend because it seemed like a really fun idea.  I'll keep putting them out so if ppl like them, awesome. if not, then at least I got to play games and make jokes with my good friend.<br />
  • So what if it's "one of "those""? Game Bros is highly entertaining.<br /><br />Most of the other similar-type shows on YouTube the person(s) playing games are such put ons, like the ill-tempered geek or whatever his name is. Can't stand to watch people like that.<br /><br />P.s. Wood & Water Rage use to make me rage too.
  • on 1377662663:
    <br />So what if it's "one of "those""? Game Bros is highly entertaining.<br /><br />Most of the other similar-type shows on YouTube the person(s) playing games are such put ons, like the ill-tempered geek or whatever his name is. Can't stand to watch people like that.<br /><br />P.s. Wood & Water Rage use to make me rage too.<br />
    <br /><br />Aw <3
  • Totally forgot to post this here!!!<br /><br />GameBros. - Abadox Part 1: It's the Tongue!
  • That's some good shit, man.
  • Thanks dude.  I've slacking up getting the vids up though because I work too damn much :(
  • A strange silence has befallen the Game Bros. Is there some indifference that should be worked out in a 2D fighting game?
  • Ugh that would be paradise.  Actually I've just been working a lot and haven't had time to edit/get together and film new stuff.  We will rise again soon.  Or maybe start some new "Cracker Please!" again...