Sonic 4: Episode II

edited December 1969 in Sonic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II has been officially announced and is coming sometime in 2012. Our blue hero will be accompanied w/ Tails to battle an old revived villain. The physics (according to Sega) have been reworked. There won't be a WiiWare release due to rumored suspectable sales of Eps I.<br /><br />News source:<br />http://www.1up.com/news/sonic-4-physics-reworked-episode-2<br /><br />So yeah! Lets see if it'll fly like we remembered in the golden days.  :banana:

Comments

• Yea, I saw that video earlier. I'm still busy with Sonic Generations, which is truly epic. You played it yet, Diamond?
  • I'd like to see more than 6 levels this time, but I dunno ...it is a download title  :glare:<br />So it features Sonic and good ol' Tails the fox? well now I'm wondering if they'll bring in a split-screen 2 player mode and a special stage running down a tunnel, lol.
  • 2 player race was the best, especially with teleport-only boxes.
  • I haven't played Sonic Generations, but I finally ordered it... can't wait!  :banana:<br /><br />Oh yus, Sonic 2 split screen was glorious! There were so many fond memories playing this all nite w/ my bro.<br />Hopefully it'll have the the same or similar split screen in this installment.
  • Sonic Generations is excellent. I finished the game yesterday. Everything about the game feels like there's a lot of time put in. It's really a premium title. I loved it. It might be my favorite Sonic game since Sonic 2 now I think about it.<br /><br />They unveiled the logo of Sonic 4 Episode 2<br /><br />Screen-shot-2012-01-09-at-8.55.11-PM-600x480.png
  • I just recently beat Episode I. It took me forever to get all the emeralds but I'll have this to look forward to soon enough.
  • Yeah me too. Really great game. <br /><br />Although Sonic Generations is just beyond epic. I hope they make a part two of that one. Everything about that game is great.
  • I've been checking out in game footage of it on YouTube and is does look pretty fucking badass. To bad I don't have the money to get it.
  •   Well, Episode II underwhelmed critically, as did Episode I. Hopefully SEGA gets the message and stops putting out this garbage.
  • on 1340505392:
    <br />  Well, Episode II underwhelmed critically, as did Episode I. Hopefully SEGA gets the message and stops putting out this garbage.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm still playing episode II and liking it very much. The physics are fixed and the graphics look great.<br /><br />It's a classic Sonic game, what do they expect? It's simple, yes, but that's the fun of it.