Sonic Generations!

edited December 1969 in Sonic
Can't wait for this game!<br /><br />Who's getting the special edition?<br /><br />Sonic_generations_CE.jpg<br /><br />It's $100, but still, it's really cool!

Comments

• I thought this was only a Euro release... if so, any chance of this game being region lock free for PS3 or 360?
  • Sonic Generations will be released everywhere
  • [url=http://blogs.sega.com/2011/09/07/celebrate-sonic’s-20th-anniversary-with-the-sonic-generations-collector’s-edition/]http://blogs.sega.com/2011/09/07/celebrate-sonic’s-20th-anniversary-with-the-sonic-generations-collector’s-edition/[/url]<br /><br />Note the comment in the bottom of the article,<br /><br />This collector's edition will only be available in Europe and Australia.
  • Hmmm... maybe I should buy a couple of them and sell them with a profit to USA fans :D<br />
  • So did ya get it¿!? At the time fundage was low, and I wasn't sure if the Euro region version would play on a U.S. system. It's quite pricey importing a game, so :,(
  • Yea, I got the special edition, for my birthday actually. The statue is really cool. The DVD has an interesting little documentary about the marketing behind Sonic, which is really interesting. I never realized how aggressive SEGA went into the market initially with Sonic and the Genesis. They really pulled some ballsy moves.
  • I'm playing the shit out of this game right now and I'm excited about it. <br /><br />The music is great, the graphics are pushing what's possible on the Xbox 360 and the gameplay is great. I really like the story as well as the way the two Sonic's are presented. Old skool Sonic really looks like old skool Sonic. New Sonic is bad-ass. <br /><br />Get this game if you haven't already. You can even get it on your PC now!
  • Sweet! I'll have to buy it once my fund reserves have rebuilt.
  • Definitely go for it.
  • I wantz 360 collectors edition @_@ but the only spots I see for sale are asking inflated prices. BOOOO!!!  :censor:
  • The extra's you get are worth it in my book. But yea, the game itself is really really good as well.
  • Where would one have pre-ordered this from w/o it being an eBay thing? UK Amazon.com doesn't ship to US.
  • Might wanna take a look here.
  • Koo! beanz, gracias amigo!  :groovin:
  • Quicky Q, can Euro DLC work on a U.S. system¿!? How'd that work for ya Dick?
  • That's a good question actually. I wouldn't know an answer to that. The PS3 version is region free for sure. The Xbox 360 probably, but not 100% sure.
  • For some reason, I thought you were in the U.S. lol.
  • No, man. I'm running this whole operation out of the Netherlands. lol.
  • You know, I had already created the thread for this ...<br /><br /> Fine, nobody likes me.;( Anyway, I've played the demo, and it was pretty fun. I'm not really, really into this stuff anymore, but maybe I'll buy the full game.
  • on 1340505225:
    <br /> You know, I had already created the thread for this ...<br /><br /> Fine, nobody likes me.;( Anyway, I've played the demo, and it was pretty fun. I'm not really, really into this stuff anymore, but maybe I'll buy the full game.<br />
    <br />What makes you think that nobody likes you??
  • I didn't really have an opinion of you before hand but saying stuff like that helps me to make up my mind a little quicker.