Bow down before me!!! (Hi)

I am Lord Devixicus, creator of all! You puny humans will entertain me, and do what that guy is doing!  :respect:<br />Don't take this seriously, I'm just acting evil.  :rofl:<br />I have known about Sonic since my Mother bought Sonic Adventure DX for the Gamecube, and I'm more of a generation 6 guy. I've been made fun of at school and Xbox Live (I don't have the 360, I saw it at my friends house)

Comments

• Then you sir, havn't known about Sonic long enough. And explain to me exactly why the X-Box 360 is evil. Go ahead, give me one good reason. And nobody worships anybody here but my opinions are highly revered, hence my very unique user group.
  • on 1304758611:
    <br />Then you sir, havn't known about Sonic long enough.<br />
    <br /><br />Not true! You don't know how much I know about Sonic. My teachers say I am obsessed with him. Anyways,<br />
    <br />...It doesn't matter now what happens...<br />
    <br />AND I didn't use that because it was in SADX, I used it cause I love the song! (Gen 6)<br />I got it when I was 6, AND I know more about Sonic than anyone in my town. Don't EVER do that again, because I thought it would be nice here. IT'S NOT!
  • You got this game when you were 6, it came in 2003 so that would put you at about 14. No, I stand by my statement, you havn't known Sonic long enough. The majority of us on this site are literally older than sonic (Sonic was introduced to the world in 1991, I'm 23 year, I can vividly remember getting the very first game for Genesis.)<br /><br />Secondly, you need to slow down with your accusations there kiddo, how can you possibly tell me the entire site is "not nice" when the only member you've met is me? And generally, no, I'm not nice when someone joins up and blatantly disobeys the forum rules with their very first post.<br /><br />You're town apparently lives under a rock or has no idea what pop culture is.<br /><br />And last but definitely not least, you didn't answer my question about the X-Box.
  • on 1304812678:
    <br />Secondly, you need to slow down with your accusations there kiddo, how can you possibly tell me the entire site is "not nice" when the only member you've met is me? And generally, no, I'm not nice when someone joins up and blatantly disobeys the forum rules with their very first post.<br />
    <br />I was kidding about the warship and won't do it again, and I was in a bad mood because everyone started calling me gay and an idiot on Live.<br />
    <br />You're town apparently lives under a rock or has no idea what pop culture is.<br />
    <br />1. My town is very small.<br />
    <br />And last but definitely not least, you didn't answer my question about the X-Box.<br />
    <br />2. Almost everyone in town plays Call of Duty and Halo too much. (I was made fun of a LOT on Live and I'll remove evil. I also prefer PS3 over 360. Same with Mac and Windows.)<br />I have played every game before Sonic R except CD anyways. So sorry for getting mad at you.
  • Very well then. All is forgiven. Just don't do it again.<br /><br />Also you should check out Sonic CD at some point. Thats my second favorite Sonic game.
  • on 1306881833:
    <br />Also you should check out Sonic CD at some point. Thats my second favorite Sonic game.<br />
    <br />I'm just worried to get Gems because of Sonic R. Tails Doll still creeps me out.
  • *Sigh* Seriously? Your scared of a doll? Its not even a real doll, its a bunch of polygons, pixels and 1's and 0's programmed onto a game disc. I can't even believe that people out there entertain the thought that it might be real. Your apparently every bit as old as I though.