menacer with corpse killer

edited December 1969 in Classic Systems
I Can't get my Menacer to shoot accurately with corpse killer at all. I have tried the adjustment, moving the sensor around and I've also tried it on 3 different tvs. The gun works fine with the Menacer 6-game cartridge and T2-The Arcade Game, does anyone else have this problem? It Couldn't be because I'm using a copy could it? since the game runs fine otherwise, I do have the original disc but I wanted to save it.

Comments

• Never actually played Corpse Killer personally. Since you have the original disc I'd advise you to try it out and see if it makes a difference, and if it doesn't I'd chalk it up as just being a glitch in the game.
  • Oh, don't know why this didn't occur to me before. Maybe it isn't compatible with the Menacer. It may require the Justifier gun instead.
  • Is your TV an newer Plasma or LCD? if so, light guns wont work with them. You need to have an older CRT Screen, something along the lines that it flashes about 60 times a second, while the Plasma/LCD do not flash at all.  Here is a link for more info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_gun
  • on 1248056010:
    <br />I Can't get my Menacer to shoot accurately with corpse killer at all. I have tried the adjustment, moving the sensor around and I've also tried it on 3 different tvs. The gun works fine with the Menacer 6-game cartridge and T2-The Arcade Game, does anyone else have this problem? It Couldn't be because I'm using a copy could it? since the game runs fine otherwise, I do have the original disc but I wanted to save it.<br />
    <br /><br />I have the same problem. Yes I know we are useing a CRT because the 6 in 1 Menacer game works smoothly and accurately but Corpse Killer when played with the gun is completely wrong. The aim doesn't aim where you aim. When you shoot it randomly aims where it wants to. What is wrong with it? I've searched and searched and you are the only one I found with the same issue as me. What's causing all this??? Ever find out a way to get this Corpse Killer to work as advertised with this menacer gun?