The Bullshit Thread

I've noticed alot of threads have been going really off topic lately so i've decided to make this thread so we can revert all side convos to this one. So go ahead and bullshit with others in "The Bullshit Thread"

Comments

• I though we had a thread for that already.
  • Random crap FTW.
  • well that hasnt been getting much use because everyone is bullshitting in other peoples topics.
  • Wouldn't it have been easier to revive the other thread?
  • lol, Ron Paul
  • This is now, that was then.  Bullshit here from now on
  • Well fine keep power trippin.
  • on 1224521271:
    <br />Eva-I-love-being-in-love<br />
    <br /><br />All I see is a x there. What's it's suppose to be?
  • Aww... it was Eva Green in her underwear. Oh well.
  • Sorry Baron, but that's Eva Mendes.
  • This thread was a great idea. I'm guilty of making some off-topic postings in other threads myself. :P<br /><br />Y's Books 1 & 2 is coming to the DS, woohoo!
  • on 1224811422:
    <br />This thread was a great idea. I'm guilty of making some off-topic postings in other threads myself. :P<br /><br />Y's Books 1 & 2 is coming to the DS, woohoo!<br />
    on 1224811422:
    <br />This thread was a great idea. I'm guilty of making some off-topic postings in other threads myself. :P<br /><br />Y's Books 1 & 2 is coming to the DS, woohoo!<br />
    <br /><br />Awesome! I love Ys! Is is some sort of remake like FF3 & FF4 or is it a port from the turbograx, Ps2, or PC?
  • Has anyone heard of The Tails Doll Curse ?
  • no.... no we have not
  • Does it somehow correlate to the Obama curse?
  • I have.
  • First of all, Hack is gay.<br /><br />Secondly, don't I recall Dick telling us we were the official Segaforums of Europe?
  • I do, but not in those words, more or less that they supported us.
  • on 1224823061:
    <br />
    on 1224811422:
    on 1224811422:
    <br /><br />Awesome! I love Ys! Is is some sort of remake like FF3 & FF4 or is it a port from the turbograx, Ps2, or PC?<br />
    <br /><br />we need you back carbonz!
  • Yeah where did he go?
  • good question.
  • You know another good question, in order to be retarded don't you have to be previously tarded.
  • hmm excellent point randy savage might know.
  • I can't watch it jackass!
  • Carbonz made some post around the time I was getting active on the forum again that he was leaving. But he might come back, I mean he did leave once before and come back afterall.<br /><br />And yeah, Dick did say something to the effect of SegaForums having some official endorsement. Site announcements board perhaps?
  • maybe but i think it was less formal when he announced it.
  • Dick cracks me up. How did we get an admin from fuckin,... where the fuck is Dick from?