Sega Dreamcast

edited December 1969 in Sega Dreamcast
Hi, I'm new to this board and I'm not sure what the protocols are for selling and trading games and systems. But I have a dreamcast system with quite a few accessories and games. I am on www.atariage.com as guitarmas, and my e-Bay ID is atari.man.<br /><br />Here's what I have:<br /><br />Sega Dreamcast System:<br />Complete with video cable, controller, power cord, telephone cord,<br />instruction booklet, cardboard inserts<br />and plastic packaging and box.<br /><br />Blue Controller:<br />Boxed with instruction booklet<br />and plastic packaging.<br /><br />Black Controller:<br />Boxed with instruction booklet<br />and plastic packaging.<br /><br />Keyboard:<br />Boxed with bubble wrap packing.<br /><br />Mouse:<br />Boxed with instruction booklet, promotional offer,<br />and plastic packaging.<br /><br />Fishing Rod:<br />Boxed with cardboard insert<br />and plastic packaging<br /><br />Broadband Adapter:<br />Boxed with Passport Disc, instruction booklet,<br />and cardboard insert<br /><br />Red VMU:<br />Boxed with instruction booklet<br />and plastic insert<br /><br />Green VMU:<br />Boxed with instruction booklet<br />and plastic insert<br /><br />Blue VMU:<br />Boxed with instruction booklet<br />and plastic insert<br /><br />White VMU:<br />Complete<br /><br />Rumble Pack:<br /><br />S-Video Cable:<br />Boxed with instruction booklet<br /><br />VGA Box:<br />with modified audio for better quality<br /><br />Carrying Case:<br />with straps and contour inserts<br /><br />43 Games:<br />All complete unless otherwise stated<br /><br />1. Army Men Sarges Heroes<br />2. Crazy Taxi<br />3. Dead or Alive 2<br />4. F1 World Grand Prix<br />5. Flag to Flag<br />6. Hidden & Dangerous<br />7. Iron Aces<br />8. Jet Grind Radio<br />9. Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver<br />10. Mat Hoffmans Pro BMX<br />11. MSR: Metropolis Street Racer (loose)<br />12. MDK 2<br />13. Monaco Grand Prix<br />14. Mortal Kombat Gold<br />15. NBA 2K2<br />16. POD Speedzone<br />17. Rippin Riders<br />18. Seaman<br />19. Sega Bass Fishing<br />20. Sega GT<br />21. Sega Marine Fishing<br />22. Sega Rally 2<br />23. Shenmue<br />24. Soldier of Fortune<br />25. Soul Calibur<br />26. Space Channel 5<br />27. Spider-Man<br />28. Star Lancer<br />29. Star Wars: Episode I Jedi Power Battles<br />30. Street Fighter Alpha 3<br />31. Striker Pro 2000<br />32. Sword of Berserk: Gut Rage<br />33. Tennis 2k2<br />34. Test Drive Le Mans<br />35. Test Drive V-Ralley<br />36. Tokyo Xtreme Racer<br />37. Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2<br />38. Tom Clancys Rainbow six<br />39. Tony Hawks Pro Skater<br />40. Toy Commander<br />41. UFC: Ultimate Fighting Championship<br />42. Unreal Tournament<br />43. Virtua Tennis<br /><br />8 Demo Discs<br /><br />Pictures available.<br />Taking offers!

Comments

• what's the asking price?
  • Hi<br />whats the price
  • Verkaufe PAL-Dreamcast mit Controller, Sonic Adventure, Sega Rally 2, VMS-Speicherkarte, original Sega-Scartkabel. Neupreis: 820DM<br />Alles original-verpackt.<br />Verkaufe für 499DM<br /><br />Wer Interesse hat, kann sich unter <br />tpaulst-online.de melden.<br />Tschö,<br />        Def Hader
  • HI I'M NEW TO THE BOARD. CAN YOU BUY DREAMCAST TODAY OR NOT. IF YES WERE CAN I BUY ONE. ALSO WHO LOVES DREAMCAST GAMES. MY FAVORITE GAME IS SONIC ADVENTURE 2. AND I KNOW THIS STUFF AND I'M ONLY 10.ALSO HERE'S A FAN MADE SONIC STORY<br /><br /><br />SONIC ADVENTURE THE BLACK HEDGEHOG<br /><br />SONIC RAN TO CITY HARBOR. HE KNOW'S CRIMES IN HERE. BUT WHO'S THE NEW HEDGEHOG AROUND.<br />[HUH. THIS CITY GREAT. HUH?] SAID SONIC THE COPS WERE ON A NEW THREAT. [HMPH. CHAO'S SPEAR. SAID THE NEW HEDGEHOG,] SONIC RAN TO HIM. [WHO ARE YOU] SAID SONIC. [I'M SHADOW. SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG. YOU'RE SONIC.] SAID SHADOW. [HEY. 2 HEDGEFREAKS. GET EM'] SAID A G.U.N SOLDIER. HUH CRIED SONIC AND SHADOW<br /><br />TO BE CONTINUED.... :banana: :groovin:<br /><br />
  • WE CAN BUY IT. FOR 10 15 BUCKS.
  • Alright kid, first things first. Welcome to Sega Forums.<br /><br />Now then, please refrain from using all caps, its annoying to look at because it makes you look like your yelling all the time.<br /><br />Secondly, fan-fics have their own board they go under. And yours sucked anyways.<br /><br />And lastly, please refrain from double posting. Thats what the modify button is for.
  • :shakes head:
  • oh c'mon kosmos give the kid a break atleast hes trying and it doesn't involve sonic and shadow getting it on like idk... 80% of fanfics now days. but yea... it was rubbish.  :lol:
  • I didn't see any effort in that story. Just like there wasn't any effort to turn off his caps lock button.
  • If it weren't for a certain thousand plus post topic on this site that went waaaaaaaaaaaay off topic about 700 posts ago I'd be inclined to criticize the kid too. No, wait... it was just gas, I do feel inclined to say something now.  ;)<br /><br />Kosmos hath typed the truth! All caps = bad!
  • My god more fanfics..
  • It wouldn't be so bad if we actually got a good one every now and again. The last time I read a really good Sonic fan-fic was years ago.
  • most are rape based, and what would happen if sonic raped tails, amy, knuckles etc. They even draw pictures to accompany it. Just visit deviantart and search sonic
  • ^LMAO.<br /><br />When I read that kinda shit, I think we've had our time on this planet.
  • Well dick we'll make great pets.
  • Or slaves.
  • Yeah :D aliens make us your slaves
  • komos suck dingalongs anyway
  • At least he doesn't write sonic based fan fiction.
  • Oh no, I've been insulted! But wait, whats this, the very simple spelling of my user name is all wrong. Sorry dude, you even fail at failing.