Shadow Dancer!

edited December 1969 in Classic Systems
The gameplay is great i love it :hyper:

Comments

• i think we know already  :roll:
  • the dog is the biggiest help ever in this game :hyper:
  • on 1190069053:
    <br />the dog is the biggiest help ever in this game :hyper:<br />
    <br /><br /> The dog? WTF makes that rodent so good? Yeah, he's cool to use for an attack but he isn't useful or anything. And his name is Yamato. And you said you were a fanboy, fanboy. :groovin: :groovin: :banana: :banana: :groovin: :groovin: :banana: :banana:
  • i know Yamato he is the greatest dog  :hyper:
  • on 1190073112:
    <br />i know Yamato he is the greatest dog  :hyper:<br />
    <br /><br />  No you didn't so stop lying. And stop embarrassing yourself because I KNOW you don't like Shadow Dancer this much... I
  • shadow dancer stages are so cool! :hyper:
  • do you do anything else except play shadow dancer ?
  • He spams about Shadow Dancer.
  • on 1190149796:
    <br />do you do anything else except play shadow dancer ?<br />
    <br /><br /> Yeah, he does. Read his previous posts, buddy.<br /><br /> And wow, I just clicked sonic's link to bluetooth and it looked gay the moment it opened. No offense...
  • man i cant believe he is here too, this guy spams shadow dancer all over gamefaqs...  :yearight:
  • gamefaqs is a fail site made of fail and aids.
  • I'm not entirely sure this might not be that damencijn guy were always bitching at for stuff like this.
  • on 1194399096:
    <br />I'm not entirely sure this might not be that damencijn guy were always bitching at for stuff like this.<br />
    <br /><br />what? its the same friggin guy! he is obsessed with the game lol
  • OMG NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • I like the remake much better IMO.
  • Hello,<br /><br />I have problems to liquidate the young woman in boots on the Statue of Liberty in stage 3-3 from the Sega Genesis / Mega Drive game Shadow Dancer. <br />Could anybody give me tips for eliminate the girl?<br />I would be very grateful for every help.<br /><br />Here you can see a screenshot from the girl:<br /><br />ova-1.jpg<br /><br />Regards<br /><br />grape
  • you said this already and we don't care
  • www.gamefaqs.com
  • on 1196832180:
    <br />you said this already and we don't care<br />
    <br /><br /> If you don't care, then STFU. I don't know... but man, you were being such an asshole.<br /><br /> So shut up.
  • yeah but we don't care about Shadow Dancer
  • I care very much about the gameplay on shadow dancer that game still rules!!! \m/
  • Aw fuck me not you again. BAN'D
  • on 1197552920:
    <br />I care very much about the gameplay on shadow dancer that game still SUCKS!!!  :down: :down: :down: :down:<br />
    <br /><br /> Fixed.
  • good one :happy:
  • shadow dancer is the best game ever!! :luv:
  • Goddamn, you again? That's it, ban.
  • wow, he came back.
  • Dude, that guys fucking annoying.