The new ipods are here

edited December 1969 in Computers
hero_overview_20070905.png<br /><br />I'm not an ipod fan at all, but i admit that thing looks pretty damn sexy. HERE is a demo video). It has got wifi too. There are only 8 and 16 GB versions though... hmmm. Makes it a little less interesting. I saw that the current ipod is gonna be available with 160 GB soon.<br /><br />This is the new ipod nano:<br />01_large20070905.jpg<br /><br />Pretty cool too. <br /><br />Now hopefully they won't make the batteries as shitty as the current generation.<br /><br />This is the first review. That guy is pretty funny... and gangsta. lol.<br /><br />By the way...<br />I'm still using this one every day, almost all day, since 2003:<br />zennx.jpg<br /><br />And it still works like i bought it yesterday. There's 25GB worth of music on it by now.<br /><br />This one joined my little family a year ago:<br />Creative_Labs_Creative_Zen_MicroPhoto_8GB_MP3_Player_-_Black.jpg<br /><br />I'm still a Creative fanboy. As the ipods of my friends died over the years, the Zen survived.

Comments

• To view full view: right click on images and select 'open image'
  • Oh look, Creative got a new one too:<br />Linky.
  • The new iPod is like an iPhone without the phone. At least that's what it reminds me of. Ever since someone told me about Creative's products, that's all I've been interested in and for 2 years I was gonna buy one but always spent my money on other bullshit. Finally earlier this summer I bought an mp3 player and it's the Creative Zen Vision W. I love that thing. Mostly because it plays videos too. When I'm bored as shit I can go lay in bed and watch a movie on it. I love it.
  • id poot pr0n on it
  • I'll be getting the 160GB.
  • on 1189036490:
    <br />hero_overview_20070905.png<br /><br />I'm not an ipod fan at all, but i admit that thing looks pretty damn sexy. HERE is a demo video). It has got wifi too. There are only 8 and 16 GB versions though... hmmm. Makes it a little less interesting. I saw that the current ipod is gonna be available with 160 GB soon.<br /><br />This is the new ipod nano:<br />01_large20070905.jpg<br /><br />Pretty cool too. <br /><br />Now hopefully they won't make the batteries as shitty as the current generation.<br /><br />This is the first review. That guy is pretty funny... and gangsta. lol.<br /><br />By the way...<br />I'm still using this one every day, almost all day, since 2003:<br />zennx.jpg<br /><br />And it still works like i bought it yesterday. There's 25GB worth of music on it by now.<br /><br />This one joined my little family a year ago:<br />Creative_Labs_Creative_Zen_MicroPhoto_8GB_MP3_Player_-_Black.jpg<br /><br />I'm still a Creative fanboy. As the ipods of my friends died over the years, the Zen survived. <br />
    <br /><br />THAT IS SO COOL
  • on 1189038977:
    <br />The new iPod is like an iPhone without the phone.<br />
    <br /><br />And without an extra $100 or monthly fees.
  • I doubt it will be as huge as the normal ipod hype. I mean... it looks pretty venerable and 16GB max isn't that much really.
  • It will still sell. <br /><br />Just gimme my hard drive based iPod and I will be happy. Now that I think of it, I may not need to upgrade next year with the size of a 160GB. That or I can actually encode my music in a higher bit quality now. <br /><br />Dick, you need more Top Gear quotes. That show is awesome.
  • Looks like Microsoft's Zune is in the heels of MASSIVE PWNAGE
  • on 1189218696:
    <br /> Looks like Microsoft's Zune is in the heels of<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> Zune_HD_low_rez_610x406.jpg<br /><br />  You were saying?<br /><br /><br /><br /> gh
  • Ever since someone told me about Creative's products, that's all I've been interested in and for 2 years I was gonna buy one but always spent my money on other bullshit. Finally earlier this summer I bought an mp3 player and it's the Creative Zen Vision W. I love that thing. Mostly because it plays videos too. When I'm bored as shit I can go lay in bed and watch a movie on it. I love it.
  • Are you real?
  • No it isn't real, notice the "ugg boots" link in the bot user's signature.
  • But they make them so realistic now. Its creepy.
  • Uggs can be sexy in a certain way on hot chicks. But, when fat chicks wear them, it makes them look like rhinos. I imagine an explosion sound with every step I see them take.
  • on 1289440125:
    <br />Uggs can be sexy in a certain way on hot chicks. But, when fat chicks wear them, it makes them look like rhinos. I imagine an explosion sound with every step I see them take.<br />
    <br /><br />Lol'd at this.