New CD thread.

edited December 1969 in Music, Movies and TV
Just got the brand new Incubus - a crow left of the murder. Soooo good, and I must say that it's the first cd I've ever bought the first day it came out.<br /><br />If You get a new cd post it here.

Comments

• I got three cds today...<br /><br />1) Incubus - A Crow Left of the Murder<br />2) Smile Empty Soul<br />3) Crystal Method - Legion of Boom<br /><br />I rarely buy cds, but I kinda splurged today...all of them so far are worthwhile (Especially the Incubus, I highly recommend it)
  • last cds i bought was:<br />Teen Idles-100<br />Minor Threat-Complete Disography<br />Rancid-....and out come the wolves<br />dead-kennedys-bedtime for democracy<br /><br />the cd's i'm gonna get soon from the internet:<br /><br />Face to Face-don't turn away<br />Operation Ivy-Energy<br />Plasmatic-Beyond the Valley of 1984<br /><br />cd's i want:<br /><br />Lars Frederiksen & and the bastards-Lars Frederiksen & the bastards<br />Dead Kennedys-plastic surgery disasters/in god we trust EP CD<br />Transplants-Transplants<br />Face to Face-Big Choice<br />Subhumans-Rats<br />Rolling Stones-40 licks<br />
  • i recently bought <br />Dane Cook - Harmful If Swallowed<br />HIM - Razorblade Romance
  • last cd i got was past present future - rob zombie
  • disturbed - believe
  • last cd i got was past present future - rob zombie
    <br /><br />
  • Just got the Blink-182 self titled along with two Adema albums.
  • frank zappa - zappa in new york<br />
  • Oh, I suggest a mod pin this maybe.
  • pinned on demand!
  • franz ferdinand-(self titled) its pretty good for abit of easy listenin in the mornin, i recommend it to anyone who likes punk, its got the single 'take me out' on it...
  • blink 182- blink 182<br />incubus - a crow left in the murder<br />blink 182 - dude ranch<br />metallica - master of puppets<br /><br />all last week.
  • <br />HIM - Singles Collection<br />HIM - Love Metal<br />blink 182 - Take off your pants and jacket<br />Less than Jake - Hello Rockview<br />Sum 41 - Does this Look Infected?<br /><br />its been a few weeks, but i bought all these within 2 days.
  • i hate him :bah:<br /><br />my mom picked up CKY Volume One for me just 5 minutes ago yaaay. ^_^
  • Incubus - A crow Left of the murder<br />Jay-Z/The beatles - The Grey Album<br />Jurassic 5 - Pre-Historik Rarities
  • whats jurassic 5? i heard they were good what style of music are they?<br /><br />
  • Jurassic 5 is alright, nothing a really listen too.
  • I GOT "BIG CHOISE". I WUV IT :heh:
  • Dave Matthews - Some Devil<br />Jay-Z/DJ Danger Mouse - The Grey Album<br />Jay-Z/Kevin Brown - The Brown Album
  • ooh i hate rap so i probly wont like it. anyway, no more cds for me and my iPod ^_^ ^_^
  • Dave Matthews - Some Devil<br />Jay-Z/DJ Danger Mouse - The Grey Album<br />Jay-Z/Kevin Brown - The Brown Album
    <br /> whats the brown album?? i have the grey album
  • i just got the subhumans "rats" cd last night. sweet :M:
  • Just got the Probot cd. Go buy it right f*cking now.<br /><br /><br />or catch me on msn/aim and I'll send you it.
  • damnit and me without my cd burner.
  • I just got David Gray - White Ladder for 5 bucks used...God I love CD Warehouse.
  • just found Mars Volta - De-Loused In The Commatorium<br /><br />i got it at a discount store used. yesss ive been looking forever.
  • last cds i bought was:<br />Teen Idles-100<br />Minor Threat-Complete Disography<br />Rancid-....and out come the wolves<br />dead-kennedys-bedtime for democracy<br /><br />the cd's i'm gonna get soon from the internet:<br /><br />Face to Face-don't turn away<br />Operation Ivy-Energy<br />Plasmatic-Beyond the Valley of 1984<br /><br />cd's i want:<br /><br />Lars Frederiksen & and the bastards-Lars Frederiksen & the bastards<br />Dead Kennedys-plastic surgery disasters/in god we trust EP CD<br />Transplants-Transplants<br />Face to Face-Big Choice<br />Subhumans-Rats<br />Rolling Stones-40 licks
    <br /><br /><br />I love you.
  • got ATDI burned from a friend, he forgot which album it was becuase it was given to him. but it works fine and its the one with arc arsenal on it, i forget the name too.
  • Mindless Self indulgence - Tight