Comic Book Movies

edited December 1969 in Music, Movies and TV
I'm a big marvel fan so I'll the few marvel movies for those who care that are coming out unless noted otherwise:<br /><br />Man-thing: October 2004<br /><br />Blade trinity: Dec. 10 2004<br /><br />Elektra: Feb. 18 2005<br /><br />Fantastic Four: July 2 2005<br /><br />Iron Man: Nov. 2005<br /><br />Source: http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0405/04/marvel1.htm

Comments

• Im looking forward to the iron man one... i just hope they dont screw it up.... and also spiderman 2 looks pretty good... i enjoyed the first one ^_^
  • I sorta doubt that they will screw this movie up but, I can just tell that they are gonna overdo the computer graphics.
  • We don't have Marvell comics in The Netherlands :ohdear:
  • Hm. That stinks but, if u have any questions about comics or anime feel free to ask me. I would thought that every European stae would have at least some marvel I wonder why?
  • I only know that Marvel makes alot of comics in the US. Spiderman and X-men is from Marvel isn't it?
  • Yeah they are. Those are the most 2 greatest marvel franchise that everybody has heard of.
  • i wish they would do a marvel/DC crossover movie
  • i dont like the "new" marnel comics their pretty bad and spwan has gotten pretty bad to........any way im going to see spider man 2 and X3 on opening day
  • got the movie x-men 2 downstairs<br />never even watched it<br />maby i'll watch it next week<br />
    <br /><br />Marvel/Dreamcast?
    <br /><br />Marvel/Dreamcast?
    <br /> no, DC as in Detective Comics...they do the Batman comics<br /><br /><br />Elektra has the possibility to be sweet and so does Fantastic Four, but if they dont f*ck it up, Iron Man will rock
  • yeh DC does like green lantern, batman, superman and so on
  • is it just me but are the bad guys in dc realy dumb(with the exception of batman) i mean dr doom?
  • they should redo superman movies...make a modern one
  • Batman is a good guy sega saturn x. Plus Dr. doom is a marvel chracter.
  • Batman is a good guy sega saturn x. Plus Dr. doom is a marvel chracter.
    i meant the bat man bad guys were cool but come to think of it dr.doom was from fantastic 4 so my bad any way a better exsample would be lex luther he is one wimpy bad guy
  • lex is very intelligent tho...
  • So intellegent that he always fail to kill superman. (sarcasm)
  • thats one of the reasons i stopped reading comics like super man and bat man no body ever dies for good (besides robin) the badys will ushaly be back next month with another bull sh*t idea
  • So intellegent that he always fail to kill superman. (sarcasm)
    <br /> true..... why didnt lex ever like ya kno weaken so bad with kryptonie he couldnt move and then like shoot him in the face? it would've been the end....<br /><br />oh yeah batman is wayy better than superman :up:
  • i dont like the "new" marvel comics their pretty bad.
    <br /> I agree with you. Some of the modern ones are good like The End series but, now they have these stupid MAXI comics full of useless violence, swearing, sexual crap without an original storyline.
  • thats one of the reasons i stopped reading comics like super man and bat man no body ever dies for good (besides robin)
    <br />robin never died. his alter ego did. i think it was jason todd who died? by the joker i think. im rusty, but anyway, robin didnt die because after todd, there was another robin. my anal retentive look at detail
  • robin should die what a panzy god just put the kid out of his misery
  • Yeah batman actually kicked superman @$;$ numerous times in both the superman and batman comics.<br /><br />Jason Todd was killed by the joker by a metal pipe if u wanted to know. The new robin is gay now batman should just be by himself and not let these little $hits bother the he!! out of him.
  • i think the new robin is tim drake? something drake. random facts no one cares about.
  • Man I can't wait for spiderman2 to come out. This is really gonna be a kick @$;$ movie.
  • I guess I'm the only one who is gonna see this movie. They are working on a script for punisher 2 and they are going to add the villian Jigsaw. Man that FF4 movie looks like it would be really good.
  • I guess I'm the only one who is gonna see this movie.
    <br />are you talking about spiderman? if so, same here. its gonna be great
  • Well since I'm tired of arguing with people in the 9/11 thread. I'm going to talk about Marvel movies. I'm wishing they would add venom in the next spiderman movie cause he the coolest spiderman villian out of all. I'm also hoping that they make a Punisher/Spiderman crossover movie that would be so cool.
  • I'm also hoping that they make a Punisher/Spiderman crossover movie that would be so cool.
    <br /><br />that wouldbe sweet, but it probably wont happen. lions gate made the punisher and columbia makes the spiderman movies. thats the reason the kingpin will never be in any spiderman movie. he was used in daredevil, and 20 century fox made daredevil. so the kingpin character is licensed to that company to use and wont be used for any spiderman films. same with the punisher, but a crossover with spiderman/punisher or even spiderman/daredevil would bu f*ckin sweet